[IP] JOLT

Actually the hype when it first came out in 1986, about Jolt was that it was
so much more the caffeine but with *SUGAR* - no artificial sweetners - but
pure cane syrup or whatever the proper name for sugar is - I met and
interviewed the president of the company when it first came out...I asked
about a Diet Jolt, cuz I needed the caffeine, but not the sugar...he said
probably not...

Sara  who loves Tab and Fresca but who will walk a mile for a good ice cold
Diet Dr. Pepper...and here in NOO York City. it is quite a hike to find one.