[IP] ground glass

In a message dated 98-02-02 12:45:38 EST, Michael writes

>  Oh!!! my favorite is the "Silicon Dioxide" in the Cappucino mix
>
>  Ground Glass folks!!  (pure sand).

Yeah - and if you consider we are all a buncha 90 pound weenies, who always
get sand kicked in our faces cuz we can't stand the pain of an injection - how
much silicon dioxide are we injesting?

that is a JOKE folks - please don't get mad - i am not calling you weenies -
it is just picking up on a thread froma few weeks back - we already
established that we are NOT weenies (well, maybe Buddy is...but not about his
diabetes)

heh heh heh

Sara