[IP] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: bzs.org`: host not found)]

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:50:29 -0600 (CST)
from dev163.crown.icongrp2.com [206.150.181.163]

<email @ redacted`>

550 <email @ redacted`>... Host unknown (Name server: bzs.org`: host not found)
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

PLEASE stop calling diabetes a disease..no wander people think we're
contagious! My mom actually thought she caught it from me -she's adult
onset on pills...An immune system screw up ...a heriditary gift we could
have done without but not a disease..arg! Someone asked me today how did
I 'catch diabetes' gad zooks this person has a phd and until that moment
I thought was relatively intelligent...I told him I didnt catch it it
caught me --through the theory of relativity ...he's a science
teacher...relative to me or could have been cause I had coxackie virus
big time a month or so before I was diagnosed! unfortunately then I had
to explain cell theory white cells attaking my islet cells cause they
were too dumb or blind to notice the difference between my islet cells
and coxackie ..dah well Brad RN there's another pet peeve to add to your
growing list!

-- END included message

-- END included message