Re: [IP] Re: Tape

Michael,
Thanks, I will try the micro pore tape.  Can I ask about Lily?  How old is she
and how long has she been diabetic.  You seem so comfortable with her sports
programs. Darren is not very athletic.  However, I must say I have not
encouraged him since he was dxd.  I fear the related lows, rebound highs etc.
He does play football, basketball, ride bikes, rollerblade etc. with the kids
on the court.  But I feel in control because I am right here for him.  I know
I need to let go, but I have such a concern for him.  I feel that I need to
protect him as long and as much as I can.  Please let me know your secret to
relaxation.
Liz