Re: [IP] Velosolin (or Regular) vs: Humalog (long)

Michael, Michelle:

I think I recall an article in Diabetes Forecast several months ago about
Humalog. Something along the lines of "Wonder of Wonders", a discussion
about this "revolutionary new insulin". The article discussed  reaction
times, how mixtures were affected, necessary modifications to routine, etc.
I think I remember seeing something about mixing it with Regular. It might
have appeared in a side bar to the article.

If this article was not in Forecast, it may have been in "Diabetes Self
Management".

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted