Re: [IP] Steel Magnolias - Sara Blowing the ending.. :)

>OH NO... Well now I know the ending now ;) I was planning on watching this
>movie. I have never seen it.. probably was never interested when it came
out
>because
>it was a "chick" film :)

Forrest,
    Naw, go on and watch it. I enjoyed it all three times I watched it and
will plug it in the VCR and watch it again! I have been close to where she
was but not quite that violent. But damn near! My wife will tell you it took
three robust young men to get me in the car one night 30 years ago when I
thought I didn't want to go.
    Good flick, you ought to watch it. I give it two thumbs up!

Buddy '-)