Re: [IP] Velosolin (or Regular) vs: Humalog (long)

Michael:

I wondered about this after reading of this (mis)adventure. It baffles me
somewhat though, since there seems to be so little Velosolin coming into
play here.

It seems so often that in pursuit of the perfect solution, we find lots of
smaller, less perfect solutions. Each of them has its own positive
features, but when viewed as a whole, the sum total leaves something to be
desired.

Now, if we could just get: "Quick Velosolin" with no tail; smooth, not
jagged; good, predictable absorption; robust in all environments; no loss
of infusion sites issues; inexpensive; "approved" by all regulatory
agencies, pump manufacturers and Ralph Nader. Ahhhhhhhhh ;-)

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted