Re: [IP] Re: Tape

> Buddy,
> We are using the soft sets.  We did purchase the IV3000 tape.  It does stay
> down much better than the tape with the soft set.  However, he still has the
> problem where the line comes out.  We will try adding a strip at that sight
> and hopefully that will hold it down.  Thanks for the help.

Go to the drug store and purchase 1" wide micropore tape - it is
about a buck a roll.  Sticks as good as the Kendall patches, is cheap
and tears easily.  Stuff it in with the D supplies that get carried
around.  Lily uses it constantly because she takes her pump off for
sports daily.

Michael
email @ redacted