Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

Barbara,
I find that the questions, no matter how ridiculous, are a great way for non-
diabetics or even uniformed diabetics or medical personnel to open the door of
conversation. Occasionally, I notice people looking at the pump. I usually
offer that it's a pump and if they respond with a question, I follow-up. I
love for people to ask about my bgs when testing. Especially, my hubby as he
knows what it means. Comments like great or oh too much steak, huh? Are
encouraging to me.

I believe the idea that people are not suppose to stare is why so many
handicapped people are ignored. If you're not suppose to look, how do you ask
any questions and how do you bridge the gap?

I don't want to be ignored. Ask away. Maybe, I can teach someone something.

I'm a big believer in the statement, "there are no stupid questions."