Jolt (was RE: [IP] Re:DAmaged kidneys ??)

> Hey, ever try JOLT.
>
> 2x the sugar, 2x the caffeine, I think it has all the artificial
> sweeteners too.

Actually, I thought Jolt's slogan was "All the sugar, twice the caffeine".
I know it used to keep me going during all-night coding sessions. :-)

Nasty stuff.  I tend to not drink soft drinks (I'd rather waste the calories
elsewhere) but at least they're pretty easy to count the carbs if you DO
have them...

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson