Re: [IP] Steel Magnolias - Sara Blowing the ending.. :)

OH NO... Well now I know the ending now ;) I was planning on watching this
movie. I have never seen it.. probably was never interested when it came out
because
it was a "chick" film :)
There was an episode on the X files where some guy was going to die because he
couldn't get his insulin or something.. I think it would take quite a while..
.... hollywood in all it's various mediums tries to dramatize it or just plain
fabricate stuff..
I remember watching one show on tv (can't remember the show) and they were going
to treat someone's low blood sugar with Insulin, I threw my shoe at the screen!!
DUH!!
Gee, wasn't there any fact checkers working when they wrote that one? I wish I
could remember what show that was....   probably don't want to...
Forrest

so Sara, how did the "date" turn out... Did the guy freak? :)  I am always
conscious
of what "dates" would think and such.. Especially with all the distortions out
there..