RE: [IP] Re: Downside ????

Brad, my annoyance is having any problems with temper blamed on my
diabetes.  My theory is that some people just use that and give the rest
of us a bad name.  By the way I do suffer from depression, I take
Effexor and do fine as long as I don't cut my dosage.  My depression may
cause me to be moody, but I certainly try not to take it out on everyone
around me since it is not their fault.  Rita