RE: Re: [IP] SupercomPUMPer

Hi....the greatest feeling that I had was I felt like a fog had been lifted off of me....I wasn't on the roller caoster anymore....and the energy....WOW...!!!!  and it hasn't stopped....used to sleep ALL the time...now I'm wired all of the time...and people wonder WHAT happened????the best opportunity to tell them about my miracle....THE PUMP........It's awesome......and I never,ever want to go back to where I was........the sky's the limit.....I feel great!!!!!!!  better than I ever have....and the best thing is, my eyes improved dramatically...that was the first place that I noticed such a difference...the world is so much brighter.....sorry for rambling......it's just the best thing....and so is this list....feel so comfortable here......Thanks guys...(and gals).....

Rhonda
----------

<<I do sense a "smoothing" effect though, which comes with
lower blood sugars, and now I don't have to kick my dresser where my blood
glucometer is as much when my blood sugars were rediculously high for no
reason.>>

Forrest,

I think you are getting the right picture.  I didn't have any sudden bursts of
energy either, just a gradual realization that life had been going better, no
headaches, no swelling in my ankles, much less frustration with erratic blood
sugars and an improved sense of well being.  I think the energy boost comes
from the sense of being in control and knowing you are doing the best you can
and it is working!

Take Care,

Marti

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef