Re: [IP] Steel Magnolias

I too was not in the best of shape when I saw this movie, diabetes-wise.  I
was embarassed by the reaction scene cuz I was on a date with a guy I really
liked.  I have never had a "fit" or "spell" like this, and have never
witnessed one either, so I guess it was a little too much.

What really sucked was in the last scene, after Shelby is dead, Sally Field is
wearing the short sleeved flowered dress.  My mother looks a lot like Sally
Field, and had that exact dress for my sisters wedding - it kinda choked me
up...

Sara