Re: Re: [IP] SupercomPUMPer

<<I do sense a "smoothing" effect though, which comes with
lower blood sugars, and now I don't have to kick my dresser where my blood
glucometer is as much when my blood sugars were rediculously high for no
reason.>>

Forrest,

I think you are getting the right picture.  I didn't have any sudden bursts of
energy either, just a gradual realization that life had been going better, no
headaches, no swelling in my ankles, much less frustration with erratic blood
sugars and an improved sense of well being.  I think the energy boost comes
from the sense of being in control and knowing you are doing the best you can
and it is working!

Take Care,

Marti