Re: [IP] Re: Tape

Liz,
    I have some Polyskin II derssings that are much better that the tape
that comes with the softsets. I assume you are the SoftSets?
    You would not have to use this brand but I know from expirence that
these work for me. Even if I use the dressing that comes with the Softset I
will cut one of these Polyskins in three pieces (longways) and tape it
across the line just before the QR, and this is without making a loop, and
it works great. Even my grandkids can't dislodge it.
    I'm sure any kind of tape might work too. "Nothing beats success but a
failurt to start!"  Hope this helps.

Buddy '-)