Re: [IP] Low blood sugar

Does anyone else have this problem?  And yes I probably deserve to be
>whipped for letting this happen.  Especially since I have 2 little ones.

No Tonya,
    You shouldn't be whipped. These feeling you just described happen to all
of us I imagine. This is exactly why I call these episodes my "cheap
drunks". The headaches are powerful. The hours after a "crash" are really
tuff sometimes. This is another reason for underkill rather than overkill
when trying to figure out how to bolus for cornbread and pintobeans! <Big
Grin> This is why I like to keep records of how much I bouls for certain
"high glycemic index" foods. It is like walking a tightrope sometimes????
    You have to be especially careful with the little ones in tow. When you
crash like that they are unsupervised and as most parents this is a scary
situation not unlike the scene in "Steel Magnolias". I shudder to think. . .
.
    How about some comments on Julia Roberts performance in that movie. She
had to do some deep detective work there.

Buddy '-)    Hang in there, they will be grown sooner than you think!