RE: [IP] Low blood sugar

Tonya,I too.was diagnosed at 10,but I've had diabetes for 33 years. I've only had one major episode like you say while on the pump and I did it to myself. I didn't think that the insulin was working fast enough so I gave it another shot...not good...I've since learned.  This was when I first started  on the pump....haven't had an episode since......and I DON'T miss them a bit.....love the pump!!!!!!!!

Rhonda
P.S. please don't be dissappointed in yourself....this happens...sometimes for unknown reasons....just don't beat yourself up...!!!!!! I've learned that diabetes isn't a "perfect" disease.  No matter how hard you try ....sometimes it just doesn't work.....deal with it and go on......GOOD LUCK!!!!!!