Re: [IP] SupercomPUMPer

You know, I have been on the pump a couple weeks now and I haven't experienced a
"high octane" feeling of extra energy or extra zest or whatever like a lot of
users claim on here.  I do sense a "smoothing" effect though, which comes with
lower blood sugars, and now I don't have to kick my dresser where my blood
glucometer is as much when my blood sugars were rediculously high for no reason.
So I know I have less stress and my dresser won't fall apart now from all that
abuse! :)  And less stress leads to even better blood sugars because stress really
tinkers with my blood sugars.
Another thing I notice is I don't get a lot of headaches like I used to... I'd
usually get a whopper of a headache after a low blood sugar but then alot too for
no apparent reason.  So for less headaches on average, I would say this little
supercompumper is worth it :)
Forrest