Re: [IP] Diabetes Genetic Theory for Survival

Hey Forrest,
  I like that makes me think of my husband's cousin.  He told me that if I
would just pray to God I wouldn't have to take insulin.  (I've been diabetic
for 15 years)  He said his father-in-law or step father-in-law or something
other started praying and God told him to quit taking his pills for his
diabetes.  So he did, and he did fine so he said, but then the cousin said
after awhile he had to start taking them again.  I don't know I guess maybe he
sinned or something and god put him back on "the pills"  The cousin said he
did good though.  lol