Re: [IP] Case or no case

My 506 Minimed pump is pretty old, I always use the case, I never worry about
being careful and I haven't had most of these problems.  The case is less
"medical" looking than the pump and if my students catch sight of it they tend to
either make allusive to comments (although I'm not always sure what they are
alluding to since I doubt most of them recognize a pump) or ask questions.  I
don't mind answering questions but the questions seem to come at the worst
possible times and students who are easily distracted will use it if they can.
for that reason the case is easier.

Ruth