[IP] Re:Ignorance! No excuse

Sherri,
    I think this is probably our fault. I, for one, never hid the fact that
I was diabetic. Even today when someone asks about my pump I try my best to
grab a couple more and we will hold a regular siminar right there on the
sidewalk! My wife will tell you I have stopped a complete stranger and start
talking to them about "pump therapy"! I can remember the looks and comments
I used to get when people found that I was diabetic but never let it bother
me. I guess that is why I am the way I am now and always looking for someone
to give me some argue. Ha.  Did I mention I'm Cajun by marriage.

Buddy '-)