Re: [IP] Barbara's presentation

I had a situation once where I had a women tell me off beacuse I was drawing
up insulin in the restroom.  I had to take some insulin and the stalls were
too poorly lit to see the syringe.  She came in and called me a filthy junkie.
When I told her that I was a diabetic, she said  " I don't care what you are ,
you are all filthy junkies to me."  I was so humilated.  Even today I will
take a shot in the car before I will use a public restroom.

Ps. We are changing insurances in April and I will be able to return to my
original physician.  He has already said that the will pescribe the pump for
me.  So we are up and running.