Re: [IP] Re: Dark Ages

Every product has its bad rap.  It seems ,except for sorbital, that all
artificial sweetners have a bevy of pro people and against people.  I do know
that the military fact is true. ( high altitude flight), but how many of us
fly a fighter jet at mock 1, at an altitude of 30, 000 feet???? I recieved my
information about the mathanol alcohol off of the radio - from someone selling
a diet plan.  And I do know that I have had several students that Neutra Sweet
has triggered siezures in.  As for personally I am a diet coke junkie so it
really doesn't apply to me.  And I feel that most FDA products are realitively
safe.   ~DD