Re: [IP] wine coolers

email @ redacted wrote:

> This evening I had one wine cooler and when I tested my bloodsugar later on I
> was rather high.  My guess is that the wine cooler must have some sugar in it.
> I looked at the label but couldn't find one about ingredients.  I am wondering
> what people do when they have a drink like a wine cooler?

As I understand it, wine coolers are a small amount of wine with a lot of fruit
juice or artificial flavors, usually with added sweeteners, so not really what
you would want to have. Of course, as with anything else for a pumper you can
always determine the amount to bolus to cover it, but is it really worth it to
you.

Mind you, I don't and never have used alcoholic beverages, so can't really claim
any direct experience.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted