RE: [IP] BIG misnomer of Diabetes

Sherri,I always hated it when I was a child and people would look at me and say"poor thing"..like I wasn't going to even see my next birthday....made me want to fight even more.....
I talk to elementary school children about diabetes, and want them to see that diabetics aren't ANY different from anyone else.....it is frustating I know....been there done that......and MADE IT........Healthy I might add......with diabetes...and proud of it.....!!!!!!
RHonda