[IP] Dexcom alarms

 I find the Dexcom alarms much more useful than the Enlite alarms. I often
didn't wake up to the Enlite/Medtronic Revel alarm until it was screaming (it
didn't wake my husband either). The Dex receiver (I don't have a compatible
phone) vibrates on my night stand and wakes me up almost always right away. And
Dex catches my lows way better than Enlite. I do have unexpected lows at night
and have been close to passing out. I'll take an annoying Dex alarm especially
given that its accuracy for me is so much better than the Enlites. However,
YMMV.

Padma