Re: [IP] Free Style Libre

 Well, some of us want the Libre as a sort of in-between system. Not all can
afford the Dex.
The problem now is, confusion on how much the Libre is going to run.
I'm also getting a free reader and one sensor from my clinic.
 I was quoted $75 per month for sensors from Kroger/Smiths in New Mexico. $65
for the reader.
 Byram got a different figure from my HMO which seems to be unable to give me a
price because I don't have the codes. Some people are getting DME coverage and
it isn't a bad price, but just who manages to be able to do that is beyond me.
I would like a simple answer. ??