 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of d-d
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Free Style Libre

 I forgot to say that my ex-husband absolutely hated the Dexcom alarms,
especially when the receiver and my phone shrieked in unison.

Denise Br.

On 12/23/2017 11:59 AM, busterq wrote:
  > best available here in the US so Ibve been using it. The alarms drive me
and my > wife crazy; also it was never as accurate as the Navigator. The Libre
reminds me
> of the Navigator. So far I love it.
>

> Buster in MD
>

>   > On Dec 23, 2017, at 9:00 AM, d-d
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
  > > A Libre sensor is stuck on my arm. It informed me that I have 2 days
left.B > BG is in the low 100s (I scanned twice; once just to see and once to
add a note
> that I'm administering insulin).B I trust the readings - they seem to
 > be very close to fingersticks and I'm comfy without confirming most of the
time.
  > > My local Walgreens is my supplier and they're charging $87.99 for 2
sensors.B > I pay OOP because Medicaid/Medicare won't.B The reader cost $84.99.B
Quite a bit
> cheaper than the Dexcom, which I also had to pay for by myself. A
> doctor
  > prescribed a new drug for me in October and Dexcom also decided to ship a
box of
> sensors to my home when I wasn't there.B Either one or both caused
 > some very wild readings on the Dexcom, which doesn't seem to be the case on
the Libre.
>> So far, so good!
>>
>> Denise Br.

>> contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org