Re: [IP] Free Style Libre

A Libre sensor is stuck on my arm. It informed me that I have 2 days
left.B  BG is in the low 100s (I scanned twice; once just to see and once
to add a note that I'm administering insulin).B  I trust the readings -
they seem to be very close to fingersticks and I'm comfy without
confirming most of the time.

My local Walgreens is my supplier and they're charging $87.99 for 2
sensors.B  I pay OOP because Medicaid/Medicare won't.B  The reader cost
$84.99.B  Quite a bit cheaper than the Dexcom, which I also had to pay
for by myself. A doctor prescribed a new drug for me in October and
Dexcom also decided to ship a box of sensors to my home when I wasn't
there.B  Either one or both caused some very wild readings on the Dexcom,
which doesn't seem to be the case on the Libre.

So far, so good!

Denise Br.