Re: [IP] Dexcom and Medicare Advantage Plan

I am not sure how much of what is covered.
All I know right now is that I have a copay of $52 for a box of sensors,
transmitter and a receiver. I didn't want to rock the boat so
I didn't ask yet... I'll know when I need to reorder sensors)
(When I ordered it, I was told that they send ADDITIONAL Glucose Test
Strips and Lancets to cover the twice a day needed for the
Dexcom, even though I just ordered my 5X a day 2 weeks ago supplies).
They cover 100% of my pump supplies, and glucose strips. I get everything
from their preferred pharmacy for DME, etc.