Re: [IP] Libre, Again

 People are starting to be able to purchase now. Their big line every time I
call is that it is 80 percent cheaper than Dex, but as we know it doesn't do the
same things. It's not going to stand alone as a way to check without meter and
strips, but it does have trending info which is interesting and a feature some
of us would like to have. The reader is ending up to be around $75 with one
month of sensors $40 or so per sensor. They keep saying most will be paying $75
a month for sensors. I don't think any drugs interact with it, at least I think
I remember seeing that statement.
 It's more affordable for many, but in light of everything going up in 2018 it
remains unaffordable for me.