Re: [IP] Libre, Again

Oh, they're very nice on the phone and promised deliveries that did not
happen.B  On the third contact, someone realized that I needed a new
prescription.B  Dexcom's computer people should write something that
reads their auto-shipment file, figure out who needs a new prescription,
and put those customers on a report early enough so that we have sensors
at the door when we need them.

Denise Br.