Re: [IP] Libre, Again

 I have always found Dexcom to have wonderful customer service. I think you may
just have gotten a wrong person on the phone.

 On December 5, 2017, at 10:25 PM, d-d
<email @ redacted> wrote:

I am kind of fed up with Dexcom's customer service and I am really
curious why my readings have been so far off.B  I can't bolus (shoot up,
in my case) from something that wants to read 200+ points off. I went
out to the website for the US Libre and signed up.

My endo's diabetes educator is going to ask the Libre rep about what
drugs could interact with it.B  Then I'll decide what I want to do -
either a lot of fingersticks or a CGMS that does not shriek.

Denise Br
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)