Re: [IP] Re: Here It Comes Again: Medicare Insulin Part B

 I get Part B insulin through Rite Aid. I also have part D prescriptions for
other medicines that I get filled there through my Part D provider. It took a
few tries to get all the paperwork right, as this store hadnbt done Part B
billing for insulin before, but now I can just call for my refill and I get my
supply. Occasionally they put it through on Part D, but then I just tell them
that I use the Part B since I have a pump and they correct it. costs me 0$ (for
now at least - what will happen in the future is anybodybs guess).