[IP] Re: Here It Comes Again: Medicare Insulin Part B

With assistance from a member of this group; I was finally able to get
Kaiser to bill my "Insulin Used In An Insulin Pump" to Part B.

However...ONLY ONCE. Next refill went back to Part D.   Struggling with
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy in Oakland, CA for more than two years over
billing to Part B has been extremely frustrating.  I have just given up.
Due to where I live in Northern CA for Medicare coverage, KP is my only
affordable option.  <sigh>
Becky LaSpina