[IP] Re: Here it comes again: Medicare Part B insuin - Thanks

Thanks to all for your responses.B  I will try going around the circuit
onceagain looking for Part B.I used to get insulin under Part B at Target, but
whenthe pharmacist who knew how to do it was replaced by her assistant, it
fellapart.B  I will make visits to local pharmaciesand see what I can learn or
persuade them to do.B  There may be more Walgreens here now,too.B  I'll not
see my endo for a newprescription until next year.B  I havepump supplies for a
while so it is not a panic situation.Now getting your responses is an example
of why I give toIP.B  Glad you are there.Maryle on Dexcom G5 and TandemB