Re: [IP] Pump Vacations and Misc. /Pens?

 I think it's a done deal, pump vacation. Appreciate the info on the pens, and
just wondering if there is a pretty easily covered Novolog pen that does bitty
doses? My clinic is going to research and I did note the Echo pen but whether it
is approved on the plan or not is questionable. I see Novolog FlexPen and
Novolog PenFill, and Lantus Solostar....
Lantus is also preferred to Toujeo.
 I'm excited and nervous but looking forward to being untethered for a bit. I
just hope it all works out.
Laura in NM