[IP] Happy New Year

 Just wanted to wish you all a very happy and HEALTHY New Year.May 2017 be the
year of less stress, better control, and God willing a cure!!

 BTW....I still have an extra box of dexcom g4/g5 sensors. My out of pocket is
$150. I know some can't afford that, so if you need sensors, I'd rather get part
of my cost back and know they are being used. Rather then just expiring in my
closet.Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone