Re: [IP] Pump Vacations and Misc.

 <There are smart insets being introduced on the market in January which will
alert you when one isn't working >

 Anita and all: I appreciate the discussion on pump vacations and MDI. I did
just call Medtronic, and those new sets that detect occlusions are not
available. In fact, they said they ran out of inventory on the trial program (I
was supposed to be in that program and it wouldn't let me in when I got the
Email invite). I was told to call every two weeks to see when they come back in
stock, with no definite date given except maybe first quarter 2017. Since this
was really key to our treatment plan with all the problems I have with failed
sets, the thought of MDI is getting better all the time. We were going to use
the Accu Chek Expert meter, which is the same meter that matches their pump, and
does pretty much the same calculations. I don't think there is another meter
like it, but let me know if there is (anyone?).
Laura in NM