Re: [IP] /Medtronic pump 630G supplies not covered for new Bayer Contour and now my Novalog is not covered

 I had the same problem when I got my new 630. What solved it was buying my
insulin and test strip through Medicare Part B. A benefit to pump users, Part B
will pay 100% of insulin and test strips (1 get 300/month). No co-pay. I use
RiteAid for the insulin and Walmart for the test strips. Itbs a bit of
paperwork to get started, but then itbs just pick them up. And you can get any
brand you want.