Re: [IP] Pump Vacations and Misc.

On that note....
Three items;
1.  Do you have address/contact info for that device to get half units from
pen?

2.  Lately i have been forced to use pens, but find the needle caps
frequently don't flow very freely.  Have to crank up 6-7 units to clear the
needle initially, then following that I get only dribbles...not a stream.
Getting a stream flow seems to require 5+ units minimum.  Is this normal
behavior for the pen cap?

3. As a result of just getting dribbles from pen needle, delivery seems
very inaccurate, causing many lows and highs. This happens even w my brand
new box of pen caps.   Anyone have similar or very different experience?

At this point, thinking of abandoning pen needles altogether, but that
poses many insurance and financial problems.

Would like to find out what other folks have gone thru in thus regard....
Thx
Greg