Re: [IP] /Medtronic pump 630G supplies not covered for new Bayer Contour and now my Novalog is not covered

 pumps and meters and the CGMS all are covered under major medical.. it's called
'DME." Durable Medical Equipment, like oxygen, and asthma machines.

  On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:23 PM, Laura Shapiro