Re: [IP] Pump Vacations and Misc.

When I was on Toujeo I didn't have the lows that I did when I was on
Lantus. Back in Jan 2015 I went on a pump break and actually also switched
which pump I was using. I was put on Lantus but it wasn't working so I
switched to Toujeo and had a complete turn around with no dropping issues
overnight like I was having with Lantus. I was on 1/3 of the dose of Toujeo
compared to Lantus.

Sometimes you need a pump break and just disconnect from everything.

Cherise