Re: [IP] /Medtronic pump 630G supplies not covered for new Bayer Contour and now my Novalog is not covered

 Typically what you want to do is have your doctor submit a request for
coverage. I cannot take Humalog due to severe allergy, so I have to get an
exemption to get Novolog covered. Have not had to do that for several years, but
in the past yes...
 And regarding strips, I am using the old One Touch meter that goes with the
Revel pump. Every year I had to renew my special authorization for that.
 I'm changing HMO in 2017, and do not anticipate issues but if I have any these
special requests usually work just fine.
Laura in NM