[IP] /Medtronic pump 630G supplies not covered for new Bayer Contour and now my Novalog is not covered

 Hello All,

 I live in NJ and my new pump the 630G has arrived. It comes with a Bayer
Contour meter and also a CGM but my Express scripts does not cover the supplies
and not even my insulin Novalog. My Dr. called them about insulin and sent a
letter. This is very upsetting. I can't take humalog,my body rejects it. Is
anyone else having this problem or have in the past?

 It makes no sense, my insurance covers the pump mostly, but not any of the
supplies or even the insulin!! I am not sure if I can just use my old meter and
strips with this new pump. I go tomorrow for the training. I just don't know
what to do. I did not research it to well I guess. But I thought if the pump is
covered they would cover supplies and of course I would pay the copays as always
and also any part of supplies that were not 100 percent covered in the past. But
never was told outright no for anything.

Thanks Eileen

-----