[IP] Re: FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

I wrote the FDA in support of using Dexcom in lieu of a fingerstick for
mealtime bolusing.   I don't care if it ever replaces fingersticks (mine
dropped from 10-12 per day down to 2-5 per day when I started Dexcom), but I
think it's very important to provide pump manufacturers with a pathway for
building more efficiency between pumps and CGMs.

And I think the FDA's approval of Dexcom as a testing device sends a
tremendous message to Medicare.   You're welcome :-).

Melody