Re: [IP] FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

I think that it varies with the sensor.  One time my sensor kept telling
me that my BG was 35 and I tried to tell it that I was 95 and it refused
to register (a G3 or G4, I think - not our current one).  I had to set
it outside on the steps because it was driving my ex-husband insane...

When the sensor/transmitter gets cold, it's either goofy or ???. But
when I have a really good sensor that's only a few points off at
calibration time, then I'll bolus from it.

Denise Br