Re: [IP] FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

Hi Stacey

How true.

The Dex can be way off.
I've woken up many times saying I was dangerously low 46 when I was low 80s.
Marie Ricca
email @ redacted 5, for 55 yrs! Animas pump + Dex since 2004. Just started dialysis
start of December. Not bad at all, haven't used the arm yet.