Re: [IP] FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

my son uses his dexcom 24/7/365..
and there are times that he does dose off of it..yet there are times where
it says hes high or low..
so he checks by fingerstick because he doesnt feel high or low... and the
dex is really off...
UNLIKE his abbott navigator which was 99% right on the number
He said to me that he doesnt trust the dex 100% to boluse from....
stacey